Note: Before sending product back to 4Medical, see Repair.
Through Surgitel warranties its products from defects in material and workmanship through limited repair and/or the replacement of defective parts.
At its sole discretion, Surgitel will either repair or replace the product or repair or replace the necessary parts found to be defective.
Prompt inspection and reporting of missing or damaged product(s) should be reported to the shipping carrier and Surgitel within 3 days of receipt.
SurgiTel accepts no responsibility for items claimed to be missing more than 3 days after receipt.
Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an Authorized Surgitel Dealer.
Warranty Limitations (conditions not covered)
● Deterioration or failure due to misuse or improperly following instructions and/or warnings found in the user’s manual
● Items which have a known life based on use (e.g. light bulbs, fiber optic light cables, batteries)
● Nicks and scratches on optical surfaces caused after delivery
● Accidents or conditions of use considered abusive by Surgitel
● Product made to incorrect specifications as supplied by the customer (e.g. eye Rx, PD, working distance, other specs)
● Any attempt to repair lights or light power sources other than with Surgiel will void the warranty
● Normal wear and tear on the product
Warranty by Product
● See Individual Product Pages
Customer Satisfaction Trial Period
Surgitel offers a conditional trial period from the date of receipt by the customer.
Trial Period by Product: Telescopes 45 days, Headlights 45 days, Chairs 30 days, Curing Lights 30 days, SurgiCams 14 days
The trial period allows for one exchange or one full refund of the product only (less applicable shipping & handling, restocking charges).
The trial period does not extend past the originally purchased product (i.e. the customer will not get another trial period on the exchanged product).
The customer must contact 4Medical Customer Care (11 3731-2385) within the trial period of the conditional trial.
Products returned during the trial period must be in original condition including all product accessories, all product components and manuals.
Eyeglass prescriptions are non-refundable.
If the returned item is missing or has been damaged or altered, the full charge for the product may be assessed to the customer at the sole discretion of Surgitel.